Sunday, March 4, 2012

Heart Weeks


 
              Hey gaiis!! Welcome to my first Heart Week post! Though I've already made 2 Heart Week videos on my Youtube Channel, I'm gonna start here with my second Heart Week, the Metallic Heart Week ^-^ You may  be wondering "What's a Heart Week?" Well, its just me blogging about my week to week adventures (⌒▽⌒)☆ The title of each week, or its color, comes from the different heart-shaped necklace colors/stones that I wear weekly 。◕‿◕。
             This past week was the Metallic Heart Week, and to be honest, nothing really interesting happened this week :/ At school this week, all I had were tests, projects, and papers ._. Not fun. Buuuut, something super exciting is coming up in a few weeks XD (2 weeks actually x3) Two weeks from today, I will be leaving the country. For CHINA :D  I AM SO EXCITED!!! (and of course all the biggest tests, projects and papers are being crammed into this time before I leave >.>, but back to China xD) The trip will be for 13 days and I'll be going to both Beijing and Xi'an :D I can't wait O(≧∇≦)O But alas, I still have to wait 14 days before I can leave, and I can already tell that these next 14 days are going to be super stressful and hellish (×_×;) Well, I need to get back to writing a History term paper >.< So, I'll post about my trip in detail and my excitement later. Until next time!

~Leilani x3



P.s/ Here's last week's Heart Week video, the Heartless Week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...